COLOUR BOMB 2021
Sunday 12th September 9.30am, 12.30pm & 3.30PM
For one day only, The Bear Trail will transform into the ultimate colour explosion to celebrate the end of Summer!
To get the most out of your visit please read the following information carefully:
- PARKING: Please car share wherever possible. There is limited parking so please be considerate and park as directed upon arrival.
- ARRIVAL: Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before the start of your session.
- Please have your ticket confirmation ready on your phone to enter. You will be handed your sunglasses and wristbands at this point.
- Where possible please complete your waivers in advance, as this will speed up your entry to The Bear Trail. If you are unable to complete these in advance you can complete them on site, it will just take a little longer.
- If you have purchased a Colour Bomb 2021 t-shirt and face paint, these will be available for collection from a stand by the entrance. Please collect before entering.
- If you haven’t purchased a Colour Bomb 2021 t-shirt we recommend wearing a white t-shirt to get the full colour impact! We will have a very small number of t-shirts available to purchase for £10.
- We recommend leaving your belongings in your car until you need them.
- Car keys can be left at the window opposite the under 5 area.
- START: You will be directed over to the tunnel obstacle for a safety briefing and colour explosion start! If you arrive late, you may miss this!
- A photographer will be around taking photos for marketing purposes, if you have any concerns please speak to a member of the team.
- DEPARTURE: Please note you will need to leave at the end of your 2 hour session time, with no exceptions. You will not be able to wait in the café area as a clean down will be taking place.
- The showers and changing rooms will be very busy at the end of your session. We recommend bringing a full change of clothes and a spare bag for your colourful and muddy items to make going home easier.
- At the end of your session we will be giving away car seat covers so you don’t have to change, if you don’t want to.
The Colour Bomb is completely sold out, only those with a valid ticket may attend. EVERYONE REQUIRES A TICKET WHETHER TACKLING THE TRAIL OR NOT.
BEAR CAVE CAFÉ EVENT MENU
We will be serving our special event menu from the café including:
BBQ Pulled Pork in a Brioche Bun, American Style Hot dogs, Dirty Dogs with Pulled Pork, Vegetarian Hot Dogs, Vegetarian Chilli Dogs & Nachos.
Instant coffee, tea and hot chocolate will be available alongside cold drinks, crisps and snacks. Please pay by card or Apple Pay.
Please ensure you enjoy the café within your 2 hour session.
We can’t wait to welcome you to Colour Bomb 2021!
We are easy to find – on the B3181 between Exeter and Cullompton. We are opposite the Merry Harriers Pub, on the B3181 near Cullompton.