COLOUR BOMB 2022 - Summer Edition
Saturday 10th & SUNDAY 11th SEPTEMBER
10:30am or 2:00pm
Finish the Summer in style!
The Bear Trail is transforming into the ultimate colour explosion!
£16.95 per person aged 3 and over*
- Neon sunglasses
- 3 hour slot packed with colour explosions
- Unlimited course completions in each slot
- Live music
- 30 obstacles and unlimited mud!
Concessions (Over 65, registered disabled, expectant mothers and official carers) £7.95
Children aged 2 and under are FREE but do not get sunglasses.
Getting the most our of your visit
To get the most out of your visit please read the following information carefully:
- PARKING: Please car share wherever possible. There is limited parking so please be considerate and park as directed upon arrival.
- ARRIVAL: Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before the start of your session.
- Please have your ticket confirmation ready on your phone to enter. You can collect your sunglasses at the entrance.
- Please complete your waivers in advance, you just need your booking reference from your confirmation email.
- We recommend wearing a white t-shirt to get the full colour impact!
- We recommend leaving your belongings in your car until you need them.
- Car keys can be left at the Bear Cave Cafe.
- START: You will be directed over to the tunnel obstacle for a safety briefing and colour explosion start! If you arrive late, you may miss this!
- DEPARTURE: Please note you will need to leave at the end of your 3 hour session time, with no exceptions. You will not be able to wait in the café area as a clean down will be taking place.
- The showers and changing rooms will be very busy at the end of your session. We recommend bringing a full change of clothes and a spare bag for your colourful and muddy items to make going home easier.
- At the end of your session we will be giving away car seat covers so you don’t have to change, if you don’t want to.
We are easy to find – on the B3181 between Exeter and Cullompton. We are opposite the Merry Harriers Pub, on the B3181 near Cullompton.