COVID-19 – Information for Guests:
Thursday 10 September 2020
Due to the announcement by the government limiting social gatherings to a maximum of six people from multiple households from Monday 14 September, we will be limiting the purchase of tickets to six individual tickets. We are unable to offer ‘Family Tickets’ at this time.
If you have a booking with over six people from Saturday 19 September, you are welcome to attend in separate groups up to a maximum of six per group. You must complete the trail in these separate groups. If you wish to move your booking to the 2021 season, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, booking ID and the time slot and date you would like to attend.
If you have a birthday party booked from Saturday 19 September, your booking will be split into groups of six (maximum of five children and one adult). You will be asked to do the trail in these separate groups and will be seated to eat in these groups.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com and we will respond as quickly as possible.
The health and safety of our guests and staff remains our number one priority.
We continue to offer an extensive range of safety measures to adhere to government guidelines these include:
- Online booking only
- Lower capacity limits
- Specific time slots with enhanced cleaning between slots
- Card payments only
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for our staff
- The conducting of temperature checks on everyone wishing to enter the trail
- The introduction of enhanced cleaning, hygiene stations and hand sanitiser at key locations
- The provision of separation markings and other similar adjustments around the trail including all of the obstacles
- The redesign of tasks to reduce the frequency and/or duration of potential ‘close contact’ points between our guests and employees
We ask all those who visit the trail to observe our strict guidelines on maintaining a safe distance between each other and to maintain good hygiene practices including using the hand sanitiser stations located around the trail.
Currently the Grizzly jump and the Water Walkerz are not in operation.
If you or any family member displays any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you postpone your visit.