COVID-19 – Information for Guests:
We are happy to inform you that we are getting ready to reopen. We can’t wait to welcome you back to the trail!
In line with current Government guidance, we are hoping to be able to reopen the trail on the 4th July 2020. The health and safety of our guests and staff is always our number one priority and to keep everyone safe. We are determined to be here for you, your friends and your families, offering outrageous family fun at our 10 acre award winning outdoor adventure trail.
We have implemented an extensive range of safety measures, designed to ensure a happy, and safe experience for all guests and staff, these will include:
- Online booking only
- Lower capacity limits
- Specific time slots with enhanced cleaning between slots
- Card payments only
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for our staff
- The conducting of temperature checks on guests and employees wishing to enter the trail
- The introduction of Enhanced Cleaning, Hygiene Stations and Hand Sanitiser at key locations
- The provision of spatial separation markings and other similar operating adjustments around the trail including all of the obstacles.
- The redesign of particular tasks to reduce the frequency and/or duration of potential ‘close contact’ points between our guests and employees
We ask all those who visit the trail to observe closely our strict guidelines on maintaining a safe distance between each other and to maintain good hygiene practices including utilising the hand sanitiser stations located around the trail. Currently the Grizzly jump and the Water Walkerz are not in operation.
If you or any family member displays any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you postpone your visit.