WATER WIPEOUT WEEKEND
Saturday 25TH & SUNDAY 26TH JUNE
10:30am or 2:00pm
Join Us for the South West’s Biggest Water Fight!
£13.95 per person*
- Your very own water blaster!
- NEW! Water obstacles
- Unlimited course completions in each 3 hour slot
- Live music
- 30 obstacles and unlimited mud!
No one is getting out dry!
Getting the most our of your visit
To get the most out of your visit please read the following information carefully:
- We encourage you to bring along any water guns you would like to use. You will be given a blaster upon arrival, but the more the merrier!
- PARKING: Please car share wherever possible. There is limited parking so please be considerate and park as directed upon arrival.
- ARRIVAL: Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before the start of your session.
- Please have your ticket confirmation ready on your phone to enter. You can collect your water blaster at the entrance.
- Please complete your waivers in advance, you just need your booking reference from your confirmation email.
- We recommend leaving your belongings in your car until you need them.
- Car keys can be left at the Bear Cave Cafe.
- START: You will be directed over to the tunnel obstacle for a safety briefing and be split into teams! If you arrive late, you may miss this!
- DEPARTURE: Please note you will need to leave at the end of your 3 hour session time, with no exceptions. You will not be able to wait in the café area as a clean down will be taking place.
- There are hot showers and private indoor changing rooms, make sure you bring a change of clothes, dry shoes and a towel!
- The showers and changing rooms will be very busy at the end of your session. We recommend bringing a full change of clothes and a spare bag for your colourful and muddy items to make going home easier.
*Children aged 2 and under DO NOT require a ticket.
We are easy to find – on the B3181 between Exeter and Cullompton. We are opposite the Merry Harriers Pub, on the B3181 near Cullompton.