Give your child a Birthday Party to remember!
The Bear Trail Child Birthday Party Package
£17.95 per child includes one free supervising adult
Our party package is for a minimum of 10 children to a maximum of 18.
Please note that you book a morning (10am – 1pm) or afternoon session (2pm – 5pm) and a 45 minute slot for your party food in the barn, which cannot be changed after booking.
Our party packages includes:
- Three hours entry into The Trail.
- For morning parties your food will be served at 11:45am or 12:15pm and for afternoon parties your food will be served at 3:30pm or 4:15pm. Please make your selection when booking.
- Pizza buffet for the children – selection of pizzas, bowls of chips and crudites.
- Delicious chocolate birthday cake complete with candles.
- A 45 minute time slot in the party barn which has birthday banners and bunting.
- A welcome sign for the birthday child.
- Jugs of squash.
- Free downloadable party invites below.
- Up to 1 free non-participating supervising adult* for each party child (Up to 18 non-participating adults in total).
- You are unable to decrease your booking number but can increase to the maximum number of 18 children and pay the difference on the day, please let us know any increase a minimum of 48 hours in advance. No advance guest list or pre-order required.
- A Bear Trail certificate for every child.
- Free return visit for every party child valid until Sunday 29th October 2023.
EVERYONE REQUIRES A TICKET WHETHER TACKLING THE TRAIL OR NOT.
* Supervising Adults can support the children around The Trail but cannot take part, if they wish to participate they will need to purchase a General Admission ticket. Any additional adults outside of the party number will require a general admission ticket.
**This is a child birthday party package only and not valid for group bookings.
Please advise of any dietary requirements for the child party guests a minimum of 7 days in advance. Birthday parties require immediate payment and are strictly non-refundable.
We are easy to find – on the B3181 between Exeter and Cullompton. We are opposite the Merry Harriers Pub, on the B3181 near Cullompton.