Give your child a Birthday Party to remember!
In line with government guidelines we plan to offer birthday parties from Monday 21st June.
Bookings will open in June (to ensure the roadmap is still going ahead as planned!).
Our Birthday Parties are awesome – after all, what better way to spend your special day than leaping over muddy bear pits, whizzing down zip wires and crawling through tunnels?
We have 3 Birthday Party packages to choose from:
The BRONZE Bear package
Love a picnic? Bring your own food
£10.95 (£7.95 for under 1 metre)
The SILVER Bear package
Pizza slices (1/2 a 9″ pizza per child) or chips/cheesy chips
£12.95 (£9.95 for under 1 metre)
The GOLD Bear package
Whole 9″ pizza OR sausage & chips or chicken nuggets & chips
Chocolate birthday cake*
£15.95 (£12.95 for under 1 metre)
Our party packages are for a minimum of 8 children. Please note that you book a morning or afternoon session and a 45 minute barn slot for your party food which cannot be changed. You can arrive anytime during your booked session.
ALL our party packages include
- Three hours entry into the trail – please ensure you arrive within the correct time slot, 10am – 1pm or 2pm – 5pm. You can arrive anytime during your slot.
- For morning parties your food will be served at 11:15am or 12pm which you will select upon booking and cannot be changed.
- For afternoon parties your food will be served at either 3:15pm or 4pm, which you will select upon booking and cannot be changed.
- An exclusive 45 minute time slot in the party barn.
- Jugs of squash for the kids.
- Free downloadable party invites below.
- 1 parent goes free for every 6 children in the party.
- Reduced entry price (£3.00) for other adults who stay and watch.
- Book & pay for a Silver/Gold party of 12 children, the birthday child goes free AND gets a FREE return visit*.
- Birthday parties require immediate payment and are non-refundable.
*Pay for 12 children but don’t book in the birthday child, they are free on the day. Remember to ask the ticket office for your free return visit.