Admission Fees 2021
EVERYONE over the age of 2 requires a ticket, whether you are tackling The Trail or not. Online booking ONLY.
Booking fee: 45p ber booking.
2pm – 5pm
- We are open weekends and daily during the school holidays. We are open for the School Summer holidays, Saturday 24th July until Tuesday 7th September.
- The Bear Cave Cafe will be offering takeaway food and drink including our amazing wood fired pizzas and basket meals!
- The changing rooms and outdoor showers and hose off area will be available.
- We will continue with our Covid secure precautions, including strictly limiting numbers, encouraging regular hand washing and sanitising for visitors and staff.
- The Trail and Bear Cave Cafe will be closed each day between 1pm and 2pm for deep cleaning. No customers can remain on site during this time.
- All tickets must be booked online, in advance.
Membership is currently under review.
We are easy to find – on the B3181 between Exeter and Cullompton. We are opposite the Merry Harriers Pub, on the B3181 near Cullompton.