Admission Fees 2021
Note: The Admission fee is for EVERYONE, whether you’re tackling The Trail or not.
Online booking ONLY.
|Ticket Type||Online Price|
|Over 1 metre||£8.75|
|Under 1 metre||£5.75|
(Senior, expectant mothers and official carers)
|Under 2 years||Free|
|Parking and Dogs |
(must be kept on lead)
(45p booking fee applies, per booking)
Our E-Gift vouchers can be easily purchased online via the button below. You’ll be sent an e-voucher which contains a unique code for the lucky recipient to use when booking online. Simply forward this voucher on or print it out. Our e-vouchers are valid for 1 year from date of purchase.
OPENING TIMES 2021
2 April – October 2021
10am – 1pm
Opening information 2021
- We are open daily during the school holidays from 2nd April until Sunday 18th April, followed by weekends.
- The Bear Cave Cafe will be offering takeaway food and drink, in line with government guidance, the seating areas will be temporarily closed.
- The changing rooms will be closed for now but the showers will be open for use by one family group at a time.
- We will continue with our Covid secure precautions, including temperature checking all visitors on arrival, strictly limiting numbers by offering pre-booked tickets only for morning (10am – 1pm) and afternoon (2pm – 5pm) sessions, social distancing and encouraging regular hand washing and sanitising for visitors and staff.
- The Trail and Bear Cave Cafe will be closed each day between 1pm and 2pm for deep cleaning. No customers can remain on site during this time.
- All tickets must be booked online, in advance. We will not be accepting walk-ins.
- We are unfortunately unable to offer birthday parties at this time.