Admission Fees 2024
EVERYONE requires a ticket, whether you are tackling The Trail or not. Online booking ONLY.
We operate a strict capacity and do not offer spectator tickets.
Everyone under 18 requires adult supervision. With a minimum ratio of 1 adult to 6 children.
Free Child Voucher
If you have a free party child return voucher or a school free child return leaflet, simply make your booking but do not include the ticket for the free child. Make sure you bring your voucher on the day, for free entry for the child.
Terms & Conditions: These vouchers are only valid with a pre-booked adult ticket. Each free child requires one paid adult ticket. One free child per voucher. Not valid for special events. Not valid with any other offer. The voucher must be surrendered at entry. Valid until Sunday 3rd November 2024.
Purchase your Bear Trail gift vouchers by clicking the above link.
2pm – 5pm
- We are open daily during school holidays and on weekends from Friday 29th March until Sunday 3rd November 2024.
- The outdoor Bear Cave Cafe offers a great range of food and drink including our amazing wood-fired pizzas and basket meals.
- There are open plan hot indoor showers and individual changing rooms.
- The Trail and Bear Cave Cafe will be closed each day between 1pm and 2pm for deep cleaning. No customers can remain on-site during this time.
- The building next to The Bear Trail is Bear Town a separate indoor children’s attraction, which requires a separate ticket
- All visitors must complete a waiver before entering The Trail. You will need your Booking ID from your confirmation email. Adults must sign for themselves, but can sign for up to six children in their care.
- Riders must be one meter and over to ride The Big Mud Slide. No riders over 15 stone or 95 kilograms.
We are easy to find – on the B3181 between Exeter and Cullompton. We are opposite the Merry Harriers Pub, on the B3181 near Cullompton.
The Bear Trail, Westcott, Cullompton, EX15 1RZ.